Luontoemo is the source of natural health and well-being: nature heals, Luontoemo deals.
InfoWell contains information on nutrition, wild herbs, homeopathy, essential oils, flower therapy, dietary supplements, and other things related to natural well-being.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CONTENT HAS NOT YET BEEN TRANSLATED*
Essential oils are aromatic, 100% natural and very strong oils extracted from flowers, leaves, fruits, bark, resin, and roots.
More information on the properties and use of essential oils
Herbal medicine, or phytotherapy, aims to maintain health and to prevent and treat health-related problems.
An extensive table of various plants and their uses.
Homeopathy page includes
- general information
- ingredients of homeopathic Dr Reckeweg products
- a list of homeopathic single remedies
Flower therapy page includes descriptions of the essences in addition to general information
- Bach flower therapy
- Frantsila flower therapeutic essences
Nutrition and nutrients
- General information and links on nutrition
- Tables on protective nutrients: vitamins and minerals
Finnish wild herbs
- most common wild edible plants
- wildcrafting and use
- as remedies
- wild vegetables
- in natural cosmetics
Information on the following Finnish wild berries:
- bilberry (wild blueberry)
- sea buckthorn